Thursday, August 15, 2013

So Many Ideas...So Little Time


**Originally posted July 3, 2013**

So this is what it looks like in the fields of England right now.  Amaze-balls.  I didn't take this picture - it's hard to get a good shot when you're trotting around on a horse - but you get the gist.  I never knew that I loved poppies so much until I moved here.  I want to paint poppies on everything right now.  In fact, as soon as I am not working on an order (thank you wonderful customers for keeping me so busy!), I'm going to paint a deliciously soft scarf for myself, with a field of poppies spanning across the length.  I'm pumped. 


This weekend, my hubby and I are participating in a real-life version of Mario Kart at the local Go-Kart track.  It's going to be rad.  We even got the helmet cam.  I'm Boo. He's Yoshi.  Stay tuned for some hilarious shots, and perhaps even a video if I can figure out how to edit one for blogging purposes.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment