Monday, June 8, 2009

Big Sky Love

So it looks like I can't put pictures on here, but I will try to figure out another way to share aside from Facebook :)
Ash is 12 days away from her due date (aka my bday) and now that the baby shower is successfully completed, we are officially trying to get Saraya Day to make her appearance. We hiked up SkiDale yesterday, and now my ass hurts. Labor inducing massage today, still no dice. Fingers crossed, folks.
I am officially done with school for the quarter as of last Thursday, and oh does it feel so very very good. Next step after the baby is Ireland for my internhip with CityArts (http://www.cityarts.ie/programme/youngurbanarts.html) which is going to enable me to lay the groundwork with my research for my Masters summary project and my future research goals around my Ph.D. Hoo-Ray!! :)
Being in Montana is so incredibly relaxing and wonderful, and I am so grateful to be here right now. I know how beautiful it is, and I tell everyone I know all the time, but I sometimes forget how truly magnificent it is until I'm here again. Big blue sky, amazing sunsets, sandy beaches in the mountains, green fields and trees, surreal mountainscapes, blue water... surrounded by family and friends and all the love that comes with. It doesn't get much better than this... and I have been making a serious effort to be present with it. I forget to do this sometimes, because my mind is always 10 to 1,000 steps ahead of the moment. I keep thinking I will be able to live in the moment more often once graduation hits...I truly hope it won't take so much effort. That is all for now...
And please, get the new DMB album. It is amazing :)

With gratitude,
Emily Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment