Friday, August 21, 2009

RIVERDANCE

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Greatest day EVER... Danielle is here!! Went to the Guinness Storehouse and had some tasty Guinness stew and some tasty Guinness of course, went to the Jameson distillery and learned about the fine art of whiskey-making, and drank some of course... bought beautiful matching rings, bought some sweet ass shoes, drank some fabulous wine at a beautiful little wine bar, checked out the National Gallery, drank more, and then went to RIVERDANCE!!! Yes, Riverdance. The amazingness that I have wanted to see since I was just a wee one... and it was so much better in person, I can't even tell you. I shed a tear. For joy. It was so fantastic. Not to mention that we had FRONT ROW, right in the center. WWOOOOOHHOOOO!!! Its all just so fabulous... and tomorrow I have to pack everything up, because we fly out Saturday morning. Its very surreal.... I will be able to write more once I'm home and can reflect. Pics soon!

Love,
EM

No comments:

Post a Comment