Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hooray!

- for finally ordering a laptop cooler so my dinosaur of a Dell stops shutting off randomly due to overheating. Particularly during Skype conversations. 
- for my job and my awesome boss, and for my upcoming vacation to a most delicious place filled with so many people that I love. 
- for married life and truly having an other half after all.
- for our sweet loving beautiful doggies.
- for getting a water softener installed today and reclaiming my skin and hair from the harshly dry Arizona desert. 
- for hanging out alone in my underwear for an entire day. 
-for P90X and going back to my natural hair color. 
- for Andrew Belle, Florence + the Machine, Lissie, Lady Gaga, Mumford & Sons, Adele, Jessie J and the final installation of my nerdy nerdy Harry Potter love affair.
- for confirming that I did inherit my Gram’s cooking gene.
- for Pandora, my Droid, Netflix and Amazon.
- for living somewhere completely jacked up with Vitamin D. Every. Day.
- for spiritual evolution.
- for making lists of awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment