Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Scarf Madness and Bavaria!

What a crazy couple of weeks!  I've been slammed with orders (yay!), including my biggest order to date, and this one-woman assembly line has been working overtime to get everything finished and shipped before my oh-so-fabulous Kristin gets here! In exactly one week, we will be on a plane to Munich and on our journey to the magical land of Garmisch in Bavaria.  If you've never heard of it, it looks like this:


I know.  I can't freaking wait.  It also happens to be Oktoberfest next weekend, but being that Kristin and I both hate crowds very deeply, you'll probably catch us skimming the outskirts before running screaming into the beauty and solitude of the Bavarian Alps.

Noooooooo....

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....
After we depart Germany, we'll be headed to Edinburgh, Scotland, and then to Glasgow, Scotland for 4th row seats at Fleetwood Mac! Wheeeeee!! Legendary it will be.


Meanwhile, my lovely husband purchased a VPN Router and I once again have been reunited with my beloved Pandora stations.  I am currently obsessed with this amazing woman, and the deliciousness that her Pandora station produces.



No comments:

Post a Comment