Thursday, August 15, 2013

It's Almost August?


**Originally posted July 18, 2013**

Where has July gone? The last couple of weeks have been crazy! These poppy pillows have been particularly popular (holy p's). My new delicious easel came and I haven't even had time to open the box and put it together yet... I just pet it everytime I run by as silk hangs from my every limb.  I received a massive order from Kew Gardens this week out of nowhere (YAY!) and a new wholesale order from a lovely little boutique in NYC (more details as this develops!) - on top of the usual stream of custom orders, so I've been painting like a mad woman so I can get everything shipped off before we leave on our delicious vacation next week!  In 9 days, I'll be frolicking around and paddling a kayak through THIS:

I'll be ugly-crying. A lot.  I have been dreaming about this trip for most of my life, and it is really happening.  I seriously may just crap my pants. Or scream out loud, as I hit my knees and descend into more ugly-crying.  I have apologized to my husband in advance for having to deal with my ridiculousness.  But I don't care! I'm going to hang over the railing of the ship squealing like the happiest little piggie in the world and breathe in the most epic air surrounded by countless epic waterfalls and taking in one of the most breathtaking sights the natural world has to offer.  All the while wishing that my two perfectly wonderful and amazing Norwegian grampas were witnessing the majesty alongside me.

Did I mention it's going to be EPIC?

No comments:

Post a Comment