**Originally posted on June 23, 2013**
Tomorrow will be the first Monday of my fantasy career...the career that is no longer a fantasy. Tomorrow my schedule will be exactly what I want it to be, and nothing I don't. Tomorrow I will officially be living the dream. To make a living doing what I truly love to do. (Cue cheesy music here: "It's a new dawn, it's a new day...")
My schedule will look something like this:
- Awake with a big fat smile
- Eat a tasty piece of fruit
- Take my wonderful husband to work
- Have a super sweaty and gratifying workout
- Shower and make a tasty brekkie with a spot o' tea
- Check emails, shop site, website, FB, messages, etc.
- Skip my happy ass to my studio and fling paint with abundance and joy. For hours. And hours. And...hours.
- A bit of product photography, lunch, yoga, sewing, stretching, snacks and squealing with joy...
- Prepare a delicious and nutritious dinner.
- Blogging, marketing, promoting, researching, ordering and packaging.
- Go to bed looking forward to waking up the next day and doing it all over again. And again. And again. FOR-EV-ER.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Case of the Mondays? Not this girl :)